- All Cuisines
- Hong Kong
- Roast Duck
- Midnight Snack
- Hot Pot
- Middle Eastern
- South American
- Southeast Asia
- Healthy Dishes
- South Africa
- bread and baking
- Moka Bros (Solana)Moka Bros (Solana)
SandwichesMOKA BROS'. Eat Well. Feel Good. Healthy casual restaurant and cafe. By award winning chef Daniel and Alex of Mosto and MODO Urban Deli restaurants.
BeveragesSoft drinks, juices, and beers just a click away.
- Pinotage South African w...Pinotage South African wines(San Li Tun)“Pinotage”brings the wines of South African to Beijing.
- Moti Mahal Indian Cuisin...Moti Mahal Indian Cuisine (Jian Guo Men)
IndianA new Indian restaurant，but probably offer the BEST Indian cuisine in Beijing (Order over 200RMB get one indian rice free,order over 400RMB get one rice and butter naan free enjoy the feeling of the real authentic indian cuisine)
- Wagas Cafe (Dong Zhi Men...Wagas Cafe (Dong Zhi Men) No "Fapiao"
Sandwiches, Desserts, Americ...Wagas cafe serves up the healthy good stuff: sandwiches, panini's, salads, pastas, and cakes. Let the good times roll with Wagas!
- Ramo Restaurant & Bar (G...Ramo Restaurant & Bar (Gu Lou)
Burgers, PizzaPizza Hamburger
- Alsafa (San Li Tun)Alsafa (San Li Tun)
Middle Eastern, PersianAlsafa is an authentic Arab restaurant that pairs simply grilled meats with tangy yogurt sauce, freshly made hummus, and refreshing cucumber and tomato salads.
- Traktirr Pushkin Russian...Traktirr Pushkin Russian Restaurant (Dong Zhi Men)
RussianTraktirr Pushkin Russian Restaurant, located on Dongzhimen's Ghost Street, is one of Beijing's oldest and most recognized Russian restaurants.
- Izakaya Koi (CBD)Izakaya Koi (CBD)
JapaneseOpened in March 2011, Izakaya Koi specializes in fine Japanese cuisine. All ingredients are sourced from the Metro supermarket, and our cold-chain transportation system is used to ensure the freshness of our meals.
- RAJ Indian Restaurant (G...RAJ Indian Restaurant (Gu Lou)
IndianClassic Indian Cuisine
- Samadhi Vegetarian (San ...Samadhi Vegetarian (San Li Tun) No "Fapiao"
VegetarianThe Samadhi Buddhist Teahouse serves beautifully crafted and presented dishes that are free of meat but suffused with flavor. If you're tired of imitation meat, delight your stomach and rest your soul at Samadhi.
- Haiku (Jin Rong Jie)Haiku (Jin Rong Jie)
- Hong Se Sheng Huo (Jin R...Hong Se Sheng Huo (Jin Rong Jie) No "Fapiao"
HunanHunan Cuisine offers authentic Hunan flavors
- Good Pizza (Wu Dao Kou)Good Pizza (Wu Dao Kou)
PizzaGood Pizza, deliciously prepared in the classic way.
- COCO LOL (Wu Dao Kou）COCO LOL (Wu Dao Kou）
Vietnamese, ThaiTaste of South East Asia
Your cart is empty
The New Survey(extra credits for you)